|Content||DuPontTM Tychem® SL Coveralls with attached Hood and Socks Product Details: Tychem® SL delivers effective protection against a range of chemical environments Utilizes Saranex® 23-P film laminated to Tyvek® fabric to provide a rugged and durable fabric that resists abrasion Fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against more than 124 chemical challenges Typical applications include chemical mixing, hazardous remediation, emergency medical response, paint spraying, and nuclear environments Attached hood with elastic around face opening Storm flap covers zipper which can be sealed by the wearer with adhesive strip to prevent intrusion at zipper Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist Integrated socks composed of garment material Specifications Anchor Brand Catalog: NO Applications: Chemical Mixing; Emergency Medical Response; Hazar Big Catalog: NO Brand: DUPONT Catalog Safety Catalog Color: White Construction Catalog: NO Country of Origin: VN Depth [Nom]:1 in Hazmat: NO Height [Nom]: 1 in Jan/San Catalog: NO Length [Nom]: 16 in Material: Tychem® SL ORMD: NO Prop 65: NO Quantity: 12 per case Quarterly Flier: NO Resistance: Bound Size Group: 3X-Large Special Order: NO Style: Attached Hood and Boots; Elastic Wrists; Front Zip Welding Catalog: NO Width [Nom]: 1 in Wt.:1.11 lb||Kimberly-Clark Professional PFR95* N95 Particulate Filter Respirators Masks Product Details: Pouch-style with fluid-resistant layer
Large breathing chamber
Two polyurethane headbands secure the mask to the face to help ensure a tight facial seal and prevent leakage around the mask's edges Testing and Approvals: NIOSH Approved Specifications Anchor Brand Catalog: NO Big Catalog: NO Brand: KIMBERLY-CLARK PROFESSIONAL Color: White Construction Catalog: NO Country of Origin: MX Filtration Grade: N95 Hazmat: NO Jan/San Catalog: NO ORMD: NO Prop 65: NO Protected Area Mouth; Nose Quantity: 50 per pack Quarterly Flier: NO Resistance: Particulates; Fluids Size Group: One Size Special Order: NO UNSPSC 46182000 Usage: Surgical Welding Catalog: NO Wt. 0.83 lb|
- Notwithstanding any other TBS Business Solution USA Inc terms and conditions of sale, an order of this product may not be cancelled, and the product may not be returned except due to product defects or receipt of an incorrect product.
|CPR Microkey, in black mini pouch with key chain. Positive one-way valve inside the airway enhancing bite block. Designed for maximum protection of the first responder. Assists in keeping an open airway. CPR Microkey is a trademark of Medical Devices International. Features & Benefits:|
- CPR Microkey, in black mini pouch with key chain.
- Positive one-way valve inside the airway enhancing bite block.
- Designed for maximum protection of the first responder.
- Assists in keeping an open airway.
- CPR Microkey is a trademark of Medical Devices International.
- Elastic waist, ankles, and wrists for convenience and freedom of movement.
- Two-way zipper with storm flap for convenience and to help provide additional protection.
- Anti-static coating on both sides helps reduce static build-up and prevent the risk of static discharge during use.
- Does not contain components made from natural rubber latex to help prevent reactions from users with latex sensitivities or restrictions.
- Does not contain components made from silicone to help prevent reactions from users with silicone sensitivities or restrictions.
- Available in collared and hooded profiles
- Available in collared and hooded profiles
- 20 or 25 units are included in each case
The 3M™ Protective Coverall 4510 is disposable safety work wear made of a high quality microporous laminated material. It helps provide basic barrier protection against light liquid splashes and hazardous dusts.
The key features make this protective coverall a great disposable PPE option. The 3M protective coverall 4510 helps protect against light liquid splashes and hazardous dusts. Typical applications for this safety work wear may include: Paint Spraying, Metal Polishing, Machine or Vehicle Maintenance (Oils and Greases), and General Industrial Clean-up and Processing. Product recommended for the following industries: Abatement/Remediation, Agriculture, Cleaning and Maintenance, General Industry/Manufacturing, Non-Hazardous Operations, Painting, Pharmeceutical Cleanroom, Welding/Metalwork.
- Asbestos Abatement and Inspection, Exposure to Radioactive Particles, Lead Abatement, Mold Remediation/Mold Spores, Fertilizer Application (Dry/Granular), Pesticide Application (Liquid), General Industrial Clean-up and Processing, Grease (General), Light-duty Building Cleaning, Machine or Vehicle Maintenance, Coal Dust, Fiberglass/Cellulose Insulation Installation, Food Processing, General Industrial Clean-up and Processing, General Powder Handling, Non-hazardous Aerosols (sprays), Non-hazardous Liquids, Paint/Coating Spraying, Paint/Coating Spraying (with Isocyanate paints), Clean Room Applications (ISO Class 4 - 9), Pharmaceutical Powder Handling, Metal particulate (chromium beryllium, etc.), Metal Polishing.
- Howard Leight VeriPRO® Earplug Fit Testing System works with any ear plug and measures the personal attenuation rating for each employee. Earplug fit testing with single software license has three-part process that checks the effectiveness of an employee's earplug fit in each ear over a range of frequencies. It fulfills regulatory requirements to ensure correct initial fitting of hearing protection and gives an ideal opportunity for one-on-one education.
- Measures real world attenuation by using unmodified earplugs
- Simple software installation and hardware set-up
- Fast, accurate, easy-to-understand results displayed within minutes
- Captures and stores historical information on employee PAR
- Fulfills regulatory requirements to ensure proper initial fitting of hearing protectors
- Works with any earplug
- Audiometrically Optimized Headphones
- Audio Processor
- CD with Software
- Quick Reference Guide
- Replacement Ear Cushions
- Earplug Samples
- Carrying Case
- Fire Protection
- Food Services
- Law Enforcement
- Municipal Services
- Oil And Gas
- Steel And Metals
|General Purpose Soft-Sided First Aid Kit Qty Description Refill Number 15 Ea. Adhesive bandage, 1" X 3", plastic 032072 1 Roll Adhesive tape, 1/2" X 2.5 yd. 020445 5 Ea. Alcohol prep pads 021047 2 Pkg. Antibiotic ointment pouch 020126 4 Pkg. Cold-A-Rest (2 per package) 032095 1 Ea Instant Cold Pack 020667 1 Ea. Eye pad, sterile 031400 2 Ea. Fingertip bandage, cloth 020855 2 Ea. Conforming bandage, 2" X 6 yd., non-sterile 045028 4 Pkg. I-Pro-Tab (2 per package) 032111 2 Ea. Knuckle bandage, cloth 020020 2 Pr. Medical gloves, synthetic, pair 029990 4 Pkg. Pain-A-Rest (2 per package) 032093 1 Pr. Scissors, angled, red handle 752577 2 Ea. Gauze pads, 3" X 3", sterile 020430 2 Ea. Sting relief wipe 021202P 1 Ea. Tweezer 031570. Features & Benefits: ● General Purpose Soft-Sided First Aid Kit Qty Description Refill Number 15 Ea. ● Adhesive bandage, 1" X 3", plastic 032072 1 Roll Adhesive tape, 1/2" X 2.5 yd. 020445 5 Ea. ● Alcohol prep pads 021047 2 Pkg. Antibiotic ointment pouch 020126 4 Pkg. Cold-A-Rest (2 per package) 032095 1 Ea Instant Cold Pack 020667 1 Ea. ● Eye pad, sterile 031400 2 Ea. Fingertip bandage, cloth 020855 2 Ea. Conforming bandage, 2" X 6 yd., non-sterile 045028 4 Pkg. ● I-Pro-Tab (2 per package) 032111 2 Ea. Knuckle bandage, cloth 020020 2 Pr. Medical gloves, synthetic, pair 029990 4 Pkg. Pain-A-Rest (2 per package) 032093 1 Pr. Scissors, angled, red handle 752577 2 Ea. Gauze pads, 3" X 3", sterile 020430 2 Ea. Sting relief wipe 021202P 1 Ea. Tweezer 031570|
There are no reviews yet.