|Content||General Purpose First Aid Kit, 25 Person. Qty Description Refill Number 100 Ea. Features & Benefits: ● General Purpose First Aid Kit, 25 Person Qty Description Refill Number 100 Ea. Adhesive bandage, 1" X 3", plastic 032072 1 Roll Adhesive tape, 1/2" X 2.5 yd. 020445 5 Pkg ● Antibiotic ointment pouch 020126 10 Ea. ● Antiseptic wipes, BZK 021635M 1 Ea Instant Cold Pack 020667 2 Ea. ● Eye pad, sterile 031400 5 Pkg. First aid / burn cream with aloe 020135 1 Ea. ● First aid guide 045027 1 Ea. ● Conforming bandage, 2" X 6 yd., non-sterile 045028 4 Pr. Medical gloves, synthetic, pair 029990 1 Pr. Scissors, angled, red handle 752577 4 Ea. ● Gauze pads, 4" X 4", sterile 020584 1 Ea. Trauma pad, 5" X 9" 154850 1 Ea. Triangular bandage, non-sterile 045009 1 Ea. Tweezer 031570||Kimberly-Clark Professional PFR95* N95 Particulate Filter Respirators Masks Product Details: Pouch-style with fluid-resistant layer
Large breathing chamber
Two polyurethane headbands secure the mask to the face to help ensure a tight facial seal and prevent leakage around the mask's edges Testing and Approvals: NIOSH Approved Specifications Anchor Brand Catalog: NO Big Catalog: NO Brand: KIMBERLY-CLARK PROFESSIONAL Color: White Construction Catalog: NO Country of Origin: MX Filtration Grade: N95 Hazmat: NO Jan/San Catalog: NO ORMD: NO Prop 65: NO Protected Area Mouth; Nose Quantity: 50 per pack Quarterly Flier: NO Resistance: Particulates; Fluids Size Group: One Size Special Order: NO UNSPSC 46182000 Usage: Surgical Welding Catalog: NO Wt. 0.83 lb|
- Notwithstanding any other TBS Business Solution USA Inc terms and conditions of sale, an order of this product may not be cancelled, and the product may not be returned except due to product defects or receipt of an incorrect product.
- Elastic waist, ankles, and wrists for convenience and freedom of movement.
- Two-way zipper with storm flap for convenience and to help provide additional protection.
- Anti-static coating on both sides helps reduce static build-up and prevent the risk of static discharge during use.
- Does not contain components made from natural rubber latex to help prevent reactions from users with latex sensitivities or restrictions.
- Does not contain components made from silicone to help prevent reactions from users with silicone sensitivities or restrictions.
- Available in collared and hooded profiles
- Available in collared and hooded profiles
- 20 or 25 units are included in each case
The 3M™ Protective Coverall 4510 is disposable safety work wear made of a high quality microporous laminated material. It helps provide basic barrier protection against light liquid splashes and hazardous dusts.
The key features make this protective coverall a great disposable PPE option. The 3M protective coverall 4510 helps protect against light liquid splashes and hazardous dusts. Typical applications for this safety work wear may include: Paint Spraying, Metal Polishing, Machine or Vehicle Maintenance (Oils and Greases), and General Industrial Clean-up and Processing. Product recommended for the following industries: Abatement/Remediation, Agriculture, Cleaning and Maintenance, General Industry/Manufacturing, Non-Hazardous Operations, Painting, Pharmeceutical Cleanroom, Welding/Metalwork.
- Asbestos Abatement and Inspection, Exposure to Radioactive Particles, Lead Abatement, Mold Remediation/Mold Spores, Fertilizer Application (Dry/Granular), Pesticide Application (Liquid), General Industrial Clean-up and Processing, Grease (General), Light-duty Building Cleaning, Machine or Vehicle Maintenance, Coal Dust, Fiberglass/Cellulose Insulation Installation, Food Processing, General Industrial Clean-up and Processing, General Powder Handling, Non-hazardous Aerosols (sprays), Non-hazardous Liquids, Paint/Coating Spraying, Paint/Coating Spraying (with Isocyanate paints), Clean Room Applications (ISO Class 4 - 9), Pharmaceutical Powder Handling, Metal particulate (chromium beryllium, etc.), Metal Polishing.
|Honeywell Emergency Eyewash Eyesaline® Wall Stations Product Details: Mounts to wall with provided screws
Overhang protects bottles from dust and debris
Twist off, tamper resistant tabs prevent leaking and are easily removed in an emergency
Holds factory-sealed, sterile, preserved, buffered saline solution bottles firmly in place for easy access in an emergency
Simple, highly visible, operating instructions are provided on each unit
Durable, easy to clean plastic Includes: Two 32 oz Bottles of Eye Wash Specifications Applications: Eyewashing; Flushing Big Catalog Page#: 2012:2647 Brand: HONEYWELL NORTH Capacity Vol. [Nom]: 32 oz Color: Green; Clear Country of Origin: US Hazmat: NO Height [Nom]: 15 in Length [Nom]: 25 in MPI Catalog: NO MPI Catalog Page#: 2019:470 Mounting: Wall Mount ORMD: NO Packing Type: Double Bottle Prop 65: NO Safety Catalog Page#: 2018:71 Special Order: NO Type: Eyewash Wall Station (Double Bottle) UNSPSC: 46181800 Width [Nom]: 9 in Wt. 5.23 lb|
- Howard Leight VeriPRO® Earplug Fit Testing System works with any ear plug and measures the personal attenuation rating for each employee. Earplug fit testing with single software license has three-part process that checks the effectiveness of an employee's earplug fit in each ear over a range of frequencies. It fulfills regulatory requirements to ensure correct initial fitting of hearing protection and gives an ideal opportunity for one-on-one education.
- Measures real world attenuation by using unmodified earplugs
- Simple software installation and hardware set-up
- Fast, accurate, easy-to-understand results displayed within minutes
- Captures and stores historical information on employee PAR
- Fulfills regulatory requirements to ensure proper initial fitting of hearing protectors
- Works with any earplug
- Audiometrically Optimized Headphones
- Audio Processor
- CD with Software
- Quick Reference Guide
- Replacement Ear Cushions
- Earplug Samples
- Carrying Case
- Fire Protection
- Food Services
- Law Enforcement
- Municipal Services
- Oil And Gas
- Steel And Metals
|The Honeywell Dual-Layer Face Cover is an innovative fabric face covering design with enhanced functionality. Not all face coverings provide the same level of filtration. Filtration Efficiency is the ratio of the number of bacterial aerosols challenging a mask versus the amount able to penetrate the mask. Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) and Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE) ratios evaluate the ability of a face covering to keep aerosol droplets – caused by others’ talking, coughing, and sneezing – away from the wearer’s mouth and nose, as well as the ability to prevent aerosols from the wearer’s mouth from reaching the environment. Appropriately fitted, this covering together with its filter block ≥ 98% of 0.3-micron-sized particles (BFE) and 0.1-micron-sized particles (PFE).|
- 1 face covers and 12 replacement filters
- Length - just over 9.1 inches - not including adjustable straps
- Height - 6.25 inches from the longest point
- Seamless three-dimensional knit construction provides 4-way stretch-minimizing gaps and enhancing overall comfort.
- Appropriately fitted, this covering together with its filter block > 98% of 0.3-micron-sized particles (BFE) and 0.1-micron-sized particles (PFE).
- Adjustable ear loops and nose clip help improve the comfort and functionality of the mask for most adult face shapes and sizes.
- Hidden pocket designed for easy Honeywell filter removal and replacement.
- Contoured design stands off the face to enhance breathability.
- Face covering maintains function and shape after multiple washings.
- Due to the nature of this product, it cannot be returned. All online sales are final.
- Face Covers Authorized by FDA for Emergency Use: Not Intended for Medical Use; Not Tested Against COVID-19. Filters are disposable, single-use filters that you throw away after a day’s use. They are designed so you can start with a fresh filter every day. Dispose of filters properly after use. Remove filters prior to washing.
- Product in development. As with all of our products and services, Honeywell will adhere to its commitment to integrity and compliance within its global supply chain; meet relevant legal, scientific and industry standards; substantiate claims; and obtain necessary regulatory approvals as products progress through the development process.
- Material of covering: Nylon, Polyester and Spandex
- Material of straps: Polyester and Spandex
There are no reviews yet.