|Content||General Purpose First Aid Kit, 25 Person. Qty Description Refill Number 100 Ea. Features & Benefits: ● General Purpose First Aid Kit, 25 Person Qty Description Refill Number 100 Ea. Adhesive bandage, 1" X 3", plastic 032072 1 Roll Adhesive tape, 1/2" X 2.5 yd. 020445 5 Pkg ● Antibiotic ointment pouch 020126 10 Ea. ● Antiseptic wipes, BZK 021635M 1 Ea Instant Cold Pack 020667 2 Ea. ● Eye pad, sterile 031400 5 Pkg. First aid / burn cream with aloe 020135 1 Ea. ● First aid guide 045027 1 Ea. ● Conforming bandage, 2" X 6 yd., non-sterile 045028 4 Pr. Medical gloves, synthetic, pair 029990 1 Pr. Scissors, angled, red handle 752577 4 Ea. ● Gauze pads, 4" X 4", sterile 020584 1 Ea. Trauma pad, 5" X 9" 154850 1 Ea. Triangular bandage, non-sterile 045009 1 Ea. Tweezer 031570||Disposable 3-Ply Face Mask - 50 PCS - Breathable Mouth Cover Made with Polypropylene and Elastic Ear Loops - Ideal For Travel, Work, Indoor, and Outdoor Use. FEATURES & BENEFITS Three-layer construction Easy to put on, no strings to tie Fitted nose piece to ensure proper fit Designed strictly for non-medical use Box of 50 disposable face masks||Honeywell Emergency Eyewash Eyesaline® Wall Stations Product Details: Mounts to wall with provided screws
Overhang protects bottles from dust and debris
Twist off, tamper resistant tabs prevent leaking and are easily removed in an emergency
Holds factory-sealed, sterile, preserved, buffered saline solution bottles firmly in place for easy access in an emergency
Simple, highly visible, operating instructions are provided on each unit
Durable, easy to clean plastic Includes: Two 32 oz Bottles of Eye Wash Specifications Applications: Eyewashing; Flushing Big Catalog Page#: 2012:2647 Brand: HONEYWELL NORTH Capacity Vol. [Nom]: 32 oz Color: Green; Clear Country of Origin: US Hazmat: NO Height [Nom]: 15 in Length [Nom]: 25 in MPI Catalog: NO MPI Catalog Page#: 2019:470 Mounting: Wall Mount ORMD: NO Packing Type: Double Bottle Prop 65: NO Safety Catalog Page#: 2018:71 Special Order: NO Type: Eyewash Wall Station (Double Bottle) UNSPSC: 46181800 Width [Nom]: 9 in Wt. 5.23 lb||The Honeywell Dual-Layer Face Cover is an innovative fabric face covering design with enhanced functionality. Not all face coverings provide the same level of filtration. Filtration Efficiency is the ratio of the number of bacterial aerosols challenging a mask versus the amount able to penetrate the mask. Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) and Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE) ratios evaluate the ability of a face covering to keep aerosol droplets – caused by others’ talking, coughing, and sneezing – away from the wearer’s mouth and nose, as well as the ability to prevent aerosols from the wearer’s mouth from reaching the environment. Appropriately fitted, this covering together with its filter block ≥ 98% of 0.3-micron-sized particles (BFE) and 0.1-micron-sized particles (PFE).|
- 1 face covers and 12 replacement filters
- Length - just over 9.1 inches - not including adjustable straps
- Height - 6.25 inches from the longest point
- Seamless three-dimensional knit construction provides 4-way stretch-minimizing gaps and enhancing overall comfort.
- Appropriately fitted, this covering together with its filter block > 98% of 0.3-micron-sized particles (BFE) and 0.1-micron-sized particles (PFE).
- Adjustable ear loops and nose clip help improve the comfort and functionality of the mask for most adult face shapes and sizes.
- Hidden pocket designed for easy Honeywell filter removal and replacement.
- Contoured design stands off the face to enhance breathability.
- Face covering maintains function and shape after multiple washings.
- Due to the nature of this product, it cannot be returned. All online sales are final.
- Face Covers Authorized by FDA for Emergency Use: Not Intended for Medical Use; Not Tested Against COVID-19. Filters are disposable, single-use filters that you throw away after a day’s use. They are designed so you can start with a fresh filter every day. Dispose of filters properly after use. Remove filters prior to washing.
- Product in development. As with all of our products and services, Honeywell will adhere to its commitment to integrity and compliance within its global supply chain; meet relevant legal, scientific and industry standards; substantiate claims; and obtain necessary regulatory approvals as products progress through the development process.
- Material of covering: Nylon, Polyester and Spandex
- Material of straps: Polyester and Spandex
|CPR Microkey, in black mini pouch with key chain. Positive one-way valve inside the airway enhancing bite block. Designed for maximum protection of the first responder. Assists in keeping an open airway. CPR Microkey is a trademark of Medical Devices International. Features & Benefits:|
- CPR Microkey, in black mini pouch with key chain.
- Positive one-way valve inside the airway enhancing bite block.
- Designed for maximum protection of the first responder.
- Assists in keeping an open airway.
- CPR Microkey is a trademark of Medical Devices International.
|The Honeywell Disposable Face Shield is designed for healthcare and social care workers and is intended for use in situations where social distancing isn’t feasible and in areas with high risk of community disease spread. The disposable face shield complies with Government regulations for splash and droplets, and offers enhanced protection against the transmission of droplets in the air. Unlike DIY solutions, this face shield provides an anti-fog coating to avoid fogging and visibility issues. Features and benefits:|
- 15” wide and 9.1” height to provide large coverage over the face
- PET recyclable material with 0.188 mm thickness
- Anti-fog coating on interior surface to prevent fogging and provide better vision
- 1.2” foam thickness for optimal distance between face and face shield
- FDA registered
- Complies with:
- ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2015 Clause 8.1.2 droplet & splash hazard-face shields
- EN 166:2001 Clause 7.2.4 protection against droplets & splashes of liquids
- Elastic band (0.6” wide) for extra comfort and universal fit
- Industries and applications: medical personnel, cashiers, store employees, banks, Government offices (DMV, social security, passports, etc.), restaurant staff