|Content||Whether you’re traveling, running errands, attending personal appointments or doing other activities where face coverings are needed, reach for 3M Daily Use Masks. By wearing a mask that’s adjustable to your face and comfortable, you are doing your part to show you care for those around you. These reusable masks are constructed of 2 layers of cotton fabric and cover the face evenly and completely. Soft, adjustable elastic loops maximize comfort. The 3M Daily Use Masks are washable and come in a resealable pouch that can be used to store your mask when not in use. These masks are not intended for medical use and do not eliminate the risk of contracting any disease or infection. If you have health conditions such as asthma, heart conditions or respiratory conditions, you must consult your health care provider before use.|
- Two Layers Of Lightweight Cotton Fabric For Breathability And Comfort
- Not A Respirator
- Adjustable, Soft Elastic Ear Loops Allow For Maximum Comfort
- Bendable Nose Piece Allows You To Adjust Mask To Rest Snugly Against Nose And Face
- Nose Clip And Ear Loops Allow You To Adjust Mask To Rest Snugly Against The Nose And Face To Reduce Fogging
- Washable And Reusable
- Ideal For Everyday Use, Both Indoors And Out
- Great For Travel, Public Transportation, Shopping And Office Settings
- Available In A 3 Pack, 5 Pack And 10 Pack
- Sold In Resealable Pouch That Can Be Used For Storing Masks When Not In Use
|The Honeywell Disposable Face Shield is designed for healthcare and social care workers and is intended for use in situations where social distancing isn’t feasible and in areas with high risk of community disease spread. The disposable face shield complies with Government regulations for splash and droplets, and offers enhanced protection against the transmission of droplets in the air. Unlike DIY solutions, this face shield provides an anti-fog coating to avoid fogging and visibility issues. Features and benefits:|
- 15” wide and 9.1” height to provide large coverage over the face
- PET recyclable material with 0.188 mm thickness
- Anti-fog coating on interior surface to prevent fogging and provide better vision
- 1.2” foam thickness for optimal distance between face and face shield
- FDA registered
- Complies with:
- ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2015 Clause 8.1.2 droplet & splash hazard-face shields
- EN 166:2001 Clause 7.2.4 protection against droplets & splashes of liquids
- Elastic band (0.6” wide) for extra comfort and universal fit
- Industries and applications: medical personnel, cashiers, store employees, banks, Government offices (DMV, social security, passports, etc.), restaurant staff
|Conforms to NIOSH N95 Standards. Provides 95% Filter efficiency. Hypoallergenic / Latex Free. High Filtration Capacity. An adjustable padded nosepiece provides a comfortable fit. Disposable / Single-Use. Pcs/Box: 20|
- Elastic waist, ankles, and wrists for convenience and freedom of movement.
- Two-way zipper with storm flap for convenience and to help provide additional protection.
- Anti-static coating on both sides helps reduce static build-up and prevent the risk of static discharge during use.
- Does not contain components made from natural rubber latex to help prevent reactions from users with latex sensitivities or restrictions.
- Does not contain components made from silicone to help prevent reactions from users with silicone sensitivities or restrictions.
- Available in collared and hooded profiles
- Available in collared and hooded profiles
- 20 or 25 units are included in each case
The 3M™ Protective Coverall 4510 is disposable safety work wear made of a high quality microporous laminated material. It helps provide basic barrier protection against light liquid splashes and hazardous dusts.
The key features make this protective coverall a great disposable PPE option. The 3M protective coverall 4510 helps protect against light liquid splashes and hazardous dusts. Typical applications for this safety work wear may include: Paint Spraying, Metal Polishing, Machine or Vehicle Maintenance (Oils and Greases), and General Industrial Clean-up and Processing. Product recommended for the following industries: Abatement/Remediation, Agriculture, Cleaning and Maintenance, General Industry/Manufacturing, Non-Hazardous Operations, Painting, Pharmeceutical Cleanroom, Welding/Metalwork.
- Asbestos Abatement and Inspection, Exposure to Radioactive Particles, Lead Abatement, Mold Remediation/Mold Spores, Fertilizer Application (Dry/Granular), Pesticide Application (Liquid), General Industrial Clean-up and Processing, Grease (General), Light-duty Building Cleaning, Machine or Vehicle Maintenance, Coal Dust, Fiberglass/Cellulose Insulation Installation, Food Processing, General Industrial Clean-up and Processing, General Powder Handling, Non-hazardous Aerosols (sprays), Non-hazardous Liquids, Paint/Coating Spraying, Paint/Coating Spraying (with Isocyanate paints), Clean Room Applications (ISO Class 4 - 9), Pharmaceutical Powder Handling, Metal particulate (chromium beryllium, etc.), Metal Polishing.
|DuPontTM Tychem® SL Coveralls with attached Hood and Socks Product Details: Tychem® SL delivers effective protection against a range of chemical environments Utilizes Saranex® 23-P film laminated to Tyvek® fabric to provide a rugged and durable fabric that resists abrasion Fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against more than 124 chemical challenges Typical applications include chemical mixing, hazardous remediation, emergency medical response, paint spraying, and nuclear environments Attached hood with elastic around face opening Storm flap covers zipper which can be sealed by the wearer with adhesive strip to prevent intrusion at zipper Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist Integrated socks composed of garment material Specifications Anchor Brand Catalog: NO Applications: Chemical Mixing; Emergency Medical Response; Hazar Big Catalog: NO Brand: DUPONT Catalog Safety Catalog Color: White Construction Catalog: NO Country of Origin: VN Depth [Nom]:1 in Hazmat: NO Height [Nom]: 1 in Jan/San Catalog: NO Length [Nom]: 16 in Material: Tychem® SL ORMD: NO Prop 65: NO Quantity: 12 per case Quarterly Flier: NO Resistance: Bound Size Group: X-Large Special Order: NO Style: Attached Hood and Boots; Elastic Wrists; Front Zip Welding Catalog: NO Width [Nom]: 1 in Wt.:1.11 lb||Active ingredients Water, glycerin, acrylates /C10 30 Alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, aminomethyl, propanol, hydrogen peroxide, fragrance (perfume)|
Country of Origin: USA
There are no reviews yet.