- Elastic waist, ankles, and wrists for convenience and freedom of movement.
- Two-way zipper with storm flap for convenience and to help provide additional protection.
- Anti-static coating on both sides helps reduce static build-up and prevent the risk of static discharge during use.
- Does not contain components made from natural rubber latex to help prevent reactions from users with latex sensitivities or restrictions.
- Does not contain components made from silicone to help prevent reactions from users with silicone sensitivities or restrictions.
- Available in collared and hooded profiles
- Available in collared and hooded profiles
- 20 or 25 units are included in each case
The 3M™ Protective Coverall 4510 is disposable safety work wear made of a high quality microporous laminated material. It helps provide basic barrier protection against light liquid splashes and hazardous dusts.
The key features make this protective coverall a great disposable PPE option. The 3M protective coverall 4510 helps protect against light liquid splashes and hazardous dusts. Typical applications for this safety work wear may include: Paint Spraying, Metal Polishing, Machine or Vehicle Maintenance (Oils and Greases), and General Industrial Clean-up and Processing. Product recommended for the following industries: Abatement/Remediation, Agriculture, Cleaning and Maintenance, General Industry/Manufacturing, Non-Hazardous Operations, Painting, Pharmeceutical Cleanroom, Welding/Metalwork.
- Asbestos Abatement and Inspection, Exposure to Radioactive Particles, Lead Abatement, Mold Remediation/Mold Spores, Fertilizer Application (Dry/Granular), Pesticide Application (Liquid), General Industrial Clean-up and Processing, Grease (General), Light-duty Building Cleaning, Machine or Vehicle Maintenance, Coal Dust, Fiberglass/Cellulose Insulation Installation, Food Processing, General Industrial Clean-up and Processing, General Powder Handling, Non-hazardous Aerosols (sprays), Non-hazardous Liquids, Paint/Coating Spraying, Paint/Coating Spraying (with Isocyanate paints), Clean Room Applications (ISO Class 4 - 9), Pharmaceutical Powder Handling, Metal particulate (chromium beryllium, etc.), Metal Polishing.
|The Honeywell Dual-Layer Face Cover is an innovative fabric face covering design with enhanced functionality. Not all face coverings provide the same level of filtration. Filtration Efficiency is the ratio of the number of bacterial aerosols challenging a mask versus the amount able to penetrate the mask. Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) and Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE) ratios evaluate the ability of a face covering to keep aerosol droplets – caused by others’ talking, coughing, and sneezing – away from the wearer’s mouth and nose, as well as the ability to prevent aerosols from the wearer’s mouth from reaching the environment. Appropriately fitted, this covering together with its filter block ≥ 98% of 0.3-micron-sized particles (BFE) and 0.1-micron-sized particles (PFE).|
- 3 face covers and 36 replacement filters
- Length - just over 9.1 inches - not including adjustable straps
- Height - 6.25 inches from the longest point
- Seamless three-dimensional knit construction provides 4-way stretch-minimizing gaps and enhancing overall comfort.
- Appropriately fitted, this covering together with its filter block > 98% of 0.3-micron-sized particles (BFE) and 0.1-micron-sized particles (PFE).
- Adjustable ear loops and nose clip help improve the comfort and functionality of the mask for most adult face shapes and sizes.
- Hidden pocket designed for easy Honeywell filter removal and replacement.
- Contoured design stands off the face to enhance breathability.
- Face covering maintains function and shape after multiple washings.
- Due to the nature of this product, it cannot be returned. All online sales are final.
- Face Covers Authorized by FDA for Emergency Use: Not Intended for Medical Use; Not Tested Against COVID-19. Filters are disposable, single-use filters that you throw away after a day’s use. They are designed so you can start with a fresh filter every day. Dispose of filters properly after use. Remove filters prior to washing.
- Product in development. As with all of our products and services, Honeywell will adhere to its commitment to integrity and compliance within its global supply chain; meet relevant legal, scientific and industry standards; substantiate claims; and obtain necessary regulatory approvals as products progress through the development process.
- Material of covering: Nylon, Polyester and Spandex
- Material of straps: Polyester and Spandex
|Disposable face masks with three-layer construction. Designed for easy use and a good fit. Strictly for non-medical use. FEATURES & BENEFITS Three-layer construction Easy to put on, no strings to tie Fitted nose piece to ensure proper fit Designed strictly for non-medical use Box of 50 disposable face masks||General Purpose First Aid Kit, 25 Person. Qty Description Refill Number 100 Ea. Features & Benefits: ● General Purpose First Aid Kit, 25 Person Qty Description Refill Number 100 Ea. Adhesive bandage, 1" X 3", plastic 032072 1 Roll Adhesive tape, 1/2" X 2.5 yd. 020445 5 Pkg ● Antibiotic ointment pouch 020126 10 Ea. ● Antiseptic wipes, BZK 021635M 1 Ea Instant Cold Pack 020667 2 Ea. ● Eye pad, sterile 031400 5 Pkg. First aid / burn cream with aloe 020135 1 Ea. ● First aid guide 045027 1 Ea. ● Conforming bandage, 2" X 6 yd., non-sterile 045028 4 Pr. Medical gloves, synthetic, pair 029990 1 Pr. Scissors, angled, red handle 752577 4 Ea. ● Gauze pads, 4" X 4", sterile 020584 1 Ea. Trauma pad, 5" X 9" 154850 1 Ea. Triangular bandage, non-sterile 045009 1 Ea. Tweezer 031570|
Tychem SL Coveralls Features
DuPontTM Tychem® SL Coveralls with attached Hood and Socks
Product Details: These Tychem SL Coveralls provide effective protection against a range of chemical environments. Utilizes Saranex® 23-P film laminated to Tyvek® fabric to provide a rugged and durable fabric that resists abrasion
Fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against more than 124 chemical challenges
Typical applications include chemical mixing, hazardous remediation, emergency medical response, paint spraying, and nuclear environments
Attached hood with elastic around face opening
Storm flap covers zipper which can be sealed by the wearer with adhesive strip to prevent intrusion at zipper
Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist
Integrated socks composed of garment material
- Anchor Brand Catalog NO
- Applications: Chemical Mixing; Emergency Medical Response; Hazar
- Big Catalog: NO
- Brand: DUPONT
- Catalog Safety Catalog
- Color: White
- Construction Catalog: NO
- Country of Origin: VN
- Depth [Nom]:1 in
- Hazmat: NO
- Height [Nom]: 1 in
- Jan/San Catalog: NO
- Length [Nom]: 16 in
- Material: Tychem® SL
- ORMD: NO
- Prop 65: NO
- Quantity: 12 per case
- Quarterly Flier: NO
- Resistance: Bound
- Size Group: 2X-Large
- Special Order: NO
- Style: Attached Hood and Boots; Elastic Wrists; Front Zip
- Welding Catalog: NO
- Width [Nom]: 1 in
- Wt.:1.11 lb
- 4 Layers Medical Face Mask
- Securing Loops: Elastic
- Material: Non-woven Fabric & Meltblow Mask
- Type: Medical Mask
- Color: Blue/White
- GSM of Fabric:
1st: non-filter non-woven fabric – 30
2nd: Dust filter non-woven fabric – 20 gms
3rd: 95%~98% Meltblown Antibacterial filter – 25 gsm
4th: Non-Woven fabric – 30 gsm
- Bacterial filtration efficiency: 99%
- Flame Resistance: No
- Product Type: Medical Mask
- Individually: No
- Nose Clips: Yes (W:2.5mm, 0.5mm, 100mm) Size: 170×95
- Contour: The Contour is heat-stamped firmly
- Certification: ISO 9001; 13485 CE, FDA, CFS
There are no reviews yet.