|Content||Product Details: Pouch-style with fluid-resistant layer
Large breathing chamber
Two polyurethane headbands secure the mask to the face to help ensure a tight facial seal and prevent leakage around the mask's edges Testing and Approvals: NIOSH Approved Specifications Anchor Brand Catalog: NO Big Catalog: NO Brand: KIMBERLY-CLARK PROFESSIONAL Color: Orange Construction Catalog: NO Country of Origin: MX Hazmat: NO Jan/San Catalog: NO ORMD: NO Prop 65: NO Quantity: 35 per pack Quarterly Flier: NO Size Group: One Size Special Order: YES UNSPSC 46182000 Welding Catalog: NO Wt.: 0.87 lb||The Honeywell Disposable Face Shield is designed for healthcare and social care workers and is intended for use in situations where social distancing isn’t feasible and in areas with high risk of community disease spread. The disposable face shield complies with Government regulations for splash and droplets, and offers enhanced protection against the transmission of droplets in the air. Unlike DIY solutions, this face shield provides an anti-fog coating to avoid fogging and visibility issues. Features and benefits:|
- 15” wide and 9.1” height to provide large coverage over the face
- PET recyclable material with 0.188 mm thickness
- Anti-fog coating on interior surface to prevent fogging and provide better vision
- 1.2” foam thickness for optimal distance between face and face shield
- FDA registered
- Complies with:
- ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2015 Clause 8.1.2 droplet & splash hazard-face shields
- EN 166:2001 Clause 7.2.4 protection against droplets & splashes of liquids
- Elastic band (0.6” wide) for extra comfort and universal fit
- Industries and applications: medical personnel, cashiers, store employees, banks, Government offices (DMV, social security, passports, etc.), restaurant staff
- Elastic waist, ankles, and wrists for convenience and freedom of movement.
- Two-way zipper with storm flap for convenience and to help provide additional protection.
- Anti-static coating on both sides helps reduce static build-up and prevent the risk of static discharge during use.
- Does not contain components made from natural rubber latex to help prevent reactions from users with latex sensitivities or restrictions.
- Does not contain components made from silicone to help prevent reactions from users with silicone sensitivities or restrictions.
- Available in collared and hooded profiles
- Available in collared and hooded profiles
- 20 or 25 units are included in each case
The 3M™ Protective Coverall 4510 is disposable safety work wear made of a high quality microporous laminated material. It helps provide basic barrier protection against light liquid splashes and hazardous dusts.
The key features make this protective coverall a great disposable PPE option. The 3M protective coverall 4510 helps protect against light liquid splashes and hazardous dusts. Typical applications for this safety work wear may include: Paint Spraying, Metal Polishing, Machine or Vehicle Maintenance (Oils and Greases), and General Industrial Clean-up and Processing. Product recommended for the following industries: Abatement/Remediation, Agriculture, Cleaning and Maintenance, General Industry/Manufacturing, Non-Hazardous Operations, Painting, Pharmeceutical Cleanroom, Welding/Metalwork.
- Asbestos Abatement and Inspection, Exposure to Radioactive Particles, Lead Abatement, Mold Remediation/Mold Spores, Fertilizer Application (Dry/Granular), Pesticide Application (Liquid), General Industrial Clean-up and Processing, Grease (General), Light-duty Building Cleaning, Machine or Vehicle Maintenance, Coal Dust, Fiberglass/Cellulose Insulation Installation, Food Processing, General Industrial Clean-up and Processing, General Powder Handling, Non-hazardous Aerosols (sprays), Non-hazardous Liquids, Paint/Coating Spraying, Paint/Coating Spraying (with Isocyanate paints), Clean Room Applications (ISO Class 4 - 9), Pharmaceutical Powder Handling, Metal particulate (chromium beryllium, etc.), Metal Polishing.
|Hands-Free Solutions Floor Stand with Dispenser featuring an automatic dispenser and a light-weight floor stand. The Station has a refillable reservoir and works with most Liquid/Gel Hand Sanitizers. The station is ADA Compliant and one-handed operation, making it accessible to people with disabilities. The 12.2 lb. floor stand is made of ABS plastic casing, which is chemical, heat and impact resistant. The automatic, touch-less dispenser includes an infrared sensor for fully automatic non-touch operation. Drip tray catches extra sanitizer, so floors remain clean. Large 1200mL Capacity refillable reservoir. Battery Type – C, 4 – 1.5V batteries required (NOT INCLUDED). DC 6 Volt, 1 AMP (6V, 1A) adapter plug is also an option but is NOT INCLUDED. Features lock to help prevent theft and vandalism as well as an On & Off button. Ships in 1-2 business days Width: 13" Depth: 11.5" Height: 45" Stand Color: Grey Dispenser Color: White / Black Dispenser Type: Automatic Dispenser Capacity: 1200mL Dispenser Power: 4 C Batteries (not included) Material: ABS Plastic Orientation: Vertical Use: Indoor Only||Honeywell Emergency Eyewash Eyesaline® Wall Stations Product Details: Mounts to wall with provided screws
Overhang protects bottles from dust and debris
Twist off, tamper resistant tabs prevent leaking and are easily removed in an emergency
Holds factory-sealed, sterile, preserved, buffered saline solution bottles firmly in place for easy access in an emergency
Simple, highly visible, operating instructions are provided on each unit
Durable, easy to clean plastic Includes: Two 32 oz Bottles of Eye Wash Specifications Applications: Eyewashing; Flushing Big Catalog Page#: 2012:2647 Brand: HONEYWELL NORTH Capacity Vol. [Nom]: 32 oz Color: Green; Clear Country of Origin: US Hazmat: NO Height [Nom]: 15 in Length [Nom]: 25 in MPI Catalog: NO MPI Catalog Page#: 2019:470 Mounting: Wall Mount ORMD: NO Packing Type: Double Bottle Prop 65: NO Safety Catalog Page#: 2018:71 Special Order: NO Type: Eyewash Wall Station (Double Bottle) UNSPSC: 46181800 Width [Nom]: 9 in Wt. 5.23 lb||The Honeywell Dual-Layer Face Cover is an innovative fabric face covering design with enhanced functionality. Not all face coverings provide the same level of filtration. Filtration Efficiency is the ratio of the number of bacterial aerosols challenging a mask versus the amount able to penetrate the mask. Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) and Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE) ratios evaluate the ability of a face covering to keep aerosol droplets – caused by others’ talking, coughing, and sneezing – away from the wearer’s mouth and nose, as well as the ability to prevent aerosols from the wearer’s mouth from reaching the environment. Appropriately fitted, this covering together with its filter block ≥ 98% of 0.3-micron-sized particles (BFE) and 0.1-micron-sized particles (PFE).|
- 3 face covers and 36 replacement filters
- Length - just over 9.1 inches - not including adjustable straps
- Height - 6.25 inches from the longest point
- Seamless three-dimensional knit construction provides 4-way stretch-minimizing gaps and enhancing overall comfort.
- Appropriately fitted, this covering together with its filter block > 98% of 0.3-micron-sized particles (BFE) and 0.1-micron-sized particles (PFE).
- Adjustable ear loops and nose clip help improve the comfort and functionality of the mask for most adult face shapes and sizes.
- Hidden pocket designed for easy Honeywell filter removal and replacement.
- Contoured design stands off the face to enhance breathability.
- Face covering maintains function and shape after multiple washings.
- Due to the nature of this product, it cannot be returned. All online sales are final.
- Face Covers Authorized by FDA for Emergency Use: Not Intended for Medical Use; Not Tested Against COVID-19. Filters are disposable, single-use filters that you throw away after a day’s use. They are designed so you can start with a fresh filter every day. Dispose of filters properly after use. Remove filters prior to washing.
- Product in development. As with all of our products and services, Honeywell will adhere to its commitment to integrity and compliance within its global supply chain; meet relevant legal, scientific and industry standards; substantiate claims; and obtain necessary regulatory approvals as products progress through the development process.
- Material of covering: Nylon, Polyester and Spandex
- Material of straps: Polyester and Spandex
There are no reviews yet.