|Content||Moldex 2400 Series N95 Particulate Respirators Product Details: Added carbon layer helps filter out nuisance levels of ozone and organic vapors (less than OSHA PEL)
Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity
Exhalation valve Testing and Approvals: NIOSH Approved Specifications Big Catalog Page#: 2012:2787 Brand: MOLDEX Color: White Country of Origin: US Filtration Grade: N95 Hazmat: NO MPI Catalog: YES MPI Catalog Page#: 2020:665 ORMD: NO Prop 65: NO Protected Area: Half-facepiece Quantity: 10 per bag Resistance: Nuisance Organic Vapors Safety Catalog Page#: 2018:270 Size Group: Medium/Large Special Order: NO Suspension: 2-Strap UNSPSC: 46182000 Usage: Welding, soldering, grinding, sanding, metalworkin Welding Catalog Page#: 2018:26 Wt.: 0.06 lb|
- Broad-spectrum activity kills 99.999% of harmful bacteria, including antibiotic-resistant strains (in vitro)
- Proven efficacy - meets CDC, AORN and WHO Guidelines
- Helps prevent skin breakdown.
- Dries quickly without leaving hands sticky
- Compatible with CHG
- Recommended for repeat use.
- Reference:1APIC Guideline for Handwashing and Hand Antisepsis in Health Care Settings, 1995. Larson, E.L. 2CDC Guideline for Handwashing and Hospital Environmental Control, 1985. Julia S. Garner; Martin S. Favero, Hospital Infections Program Center for Infectious Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Avagard™ D Instant Hand Antiseptic provides fast, effective bacterial kill without being hard on skin.
Avagard™ D Instant Hand Antiseptic is uniquely formulated to be non-drying and non-irritating to skin, even with multiple daily use. Emollient-rich formulation helps prevent skin break down and has shown to improve hand hygiene compliance when included as part of a multi-dimensional program.
- To instantly kill bacteria that potentially can disease. Recommended for repeat use.
- Hand hygiene in healthcare settings
- Include as part of a multi-dimensional hand hygiene program to increase the frequency of hand cleansing/disinfecting
- Recommended for repeat use.
|General Purpose Soft-Sided First Aid Kit Qty Description Refill Number 15 Ea. Adhesive bandage, 1" X 3", plastic 032072 1 Roll Adhesive tape, 1/2" X 2.5 yd. 020445 5 Ea. Alcohol prep pads 021047 2 Pkg. Antibiotic ointment pouch 020126 4 Pkg. Cold-A-Rest (2 per package) 032095 1 Ea Instant Cold Pack 020667 1 Ea. Eye pad, sterile 031400 2 Ea. Fingertip bandage, cloth 020855 2 Ea. Conforming bandage, 2" X 6 yd., non-sterile 045028 4 Pkg. I-Pro-Tab (2 per package) 032111 2 Ea. Knuckle bandage, cloth 020020 2 Pr. Medical gloves, synthetic, pair 029990 4 Pkg. Pain-A-Rest (2 per package) 032093 1 Pr. Scissors, angled, red handle 752577 2 Ea. Gauze pads, 3" X 3", sterile 020430 2 Ea. Sting relief wipe 021202P 1 Ea. Tweezer 031570. Features & Benefits: ● General Purpose Soft-Sided First Aid Kit Qty Description Refill Number 15 Ea. ● Adhesive bandage, 1" X 3", plastic 032072 1 Roll Adhesive tape, 1/2" X 2.5 yd. 020445 5 Ea. ● Alcohol prep pads 021047 2 Pkg. Antibiotic ointment pouch 020126 4 Pkg. Cold-A-Rest (2 per package) 032095 1 Ea Instant Cold Pack 020667 1 Ea. ● Eye pad, sterile 031400 2 Ea. Fingertip bandage, cloth 020855 2 Ea. Conforming bandage, 2" X 6 yd., non-sterile 045028 4 Pkg. ● I-Pro-Tab (2 per package) 032111 2 Ea. Knuckle bandage, cloth 020020 2 Pr. Medical gloves, synthetic, pair 029990 4 Pkg. Pain-A-Rest (2 per package) 032093 1 Pr. Scissors, angled, red handle 752577 2 Ea. Gauze pads, 3" X 3", sterile 020430 2 Ea. Sting relief wipe 021202P 1 Ea. Tweezer 031570|
- Howard Leight VeriPRO® Earplug Fit Testing System works with any ear plug and measures the personal attenuation rating for each employee. Earplug fit testing with single software license has three-part process that checks the effectiveness of an employee's earplug fit in each ear over a range of frequencies. It fulfills regulatory requirements to ensure correct initial fitting of hearing protection and gives an ideal opportunity for one-on-one education.
- Measures real world attenuation by using unmodified earplugs
- Simple software installation and hardware set-up
- Fast, accurate, easy-to-understand results displayed within minutes
- Captures and stores historical information on employee PAR
- Fulfills regulatory requirements to ensure proper initial fitting of hearing protectors
- Works with any earplug
- Audiometrically Optimized Headphones
- Audio Processor
- CD with Software
- Quick Reference Guide
- Replacement Ear Cushions
- Earplug Samples
- Carrying Case
- Fire Protection
- Food Services
- Law Enforcement
- Municipal Services
- Oil And Gas
- Steel And Metals
|Provide your shared workspace with sanitization supplies. Place this hygiene dispenser station in high foot-traffic areas to make sure everyone has access to masks, tissues, and hand sanitizer. FEATURES & BENEFITS Holds and dispenses tissues, face masks and pump hand sanitizers Easy to wipe clean throughout the day Can be wall mounted or placed on counters Hygiene supplies sold separately SPECIFICATIONS Color: White Accessories Included No Date Indicator Undated Warranty Group N/A Dimensions 14.5"W x 10"H x 5"D||Product Details: Pouch-style with fluid-resistant layer
Large breathing chamber
Two polyurethane headbands secure the mask to the face to help ensure a tight facial seal and prevent leakage around the mask's edges Testing and Approvals: NIOSH Approved Specifications Anchor Brand Catalog: NO Big Catalog: NO Brand: KIMBERLY-CLARK PROFESSIONAL Color: Orange Construction Catalog: NO Country of Origin: MX Hazmat: NO Jan/San Catalog: NO ORMD: NO Prop 65: NO Quantity: 35 per pack Quarterly Flier: NO Size Group: One Size Special Order: YES UNSPSC 46182000 Welding Catalog: NO Wt.: 0.87 lb|
There are no reviews yet.