Save desktop space and improve computing comfort
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Saves valuable desktop space by hanging flat panel monitor from the wall
Mount tilts and rotates
Allows easier positioning of a monitor at a comfortable angle and height
Supports monitors up to 20 lbs.
Use with Kensington Flat Panel Cubicle Hanger to hang two additional flat-panel monitors
Four-way, 90-degree tilt, infinitely adjustable height level and portrait to landscape rotation
Professional shredder features optimized cutting device technology that tears through 12 to 14 sheets of paper, creating 516 cross-cut/confetti-cut particles per page, with a whisperlike noise level. It also shreds staples, paper clips and credit/store cards. High-quality materials provide security and durability. Powerful motor with thermal protection delivers continuous operation. Hardened, 100 percent solid steel cutters can handle occasional standard paper clips or staples. Powerful, specially adjusted drive is made for high performance and longer periods of use. Tried-and-tested, closed-tooth wheel drive prevents penetration of dirt and slows wear, increasing the service life. Enclosed housing protects against the spread of paper dust. Reverse button releases overfed paper. Energy Management Control System Zero Power means particularly low power consumption of 0.1 watt in standby mode. Shredder also features an automatic start/stop and on/off switch.
- High-quality materials provide security and durability.
- Tried-and-tested, closed-tooth wheel drive prevents penetration of dirt and slows wear, increasing the service life.
- Reverse button releases overfed paper.
- Enclosed housing protects against the spread of paper dust.
- Powerful motor with thermal protection delivers continuous operation.
- Professional shredder features optimized cutting device technology that tears through 22 to 24 sheets of paper, creating 38 strip-cut particles per page, with a whisper-like noise level.
- It also shreds staples, paper clips and credit/store cards.
- The powerful, specially adjusted drive is made for high performance and longer periods of use.
- Hardened, 100 percent solid steel cutters can handle occasional standard paper clips or staples.
- Energy Management Control System Zero Power means particularly low power consumption of 0.1 watt in standby mode.
For more than 35 years, innovation, quality, and trust have made Kensington The Professionals’ Choice in desktop productivity solutions. Incorporating Kensington’s patented technology to ensure proper fit, the SmartFit® Sit/Stand Desk provides an efficient and safe way to convert your desk into a healthy sit-stand workstation using a convenient desk-on-desk design. Strong and stable at any height, while using a pneumatic lift to effortlessly raise and lower your workspace within a space-saving footprint, the Kensington SmartFit® Sit/Stand Desk delivers optimal productivity and ergonomic support.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Fully Assembled setup is ready to use out-of-the-box
Professional Two-Tier Structure provides a 35.4in (900mm) wide main desk surface with plenty of room for a dual monitor setup, documents & other desktop accessories, an integrated keyboard & mouse deck, and ergonomically-designed beveled edges to help reduce contact stress
SmartFit™ System simplifies ideal ergonomic height positioning using scientifically proven research to help prevent injury and increase comfort
Pneumatic Lift with Tension Adjustment System allows you to easily adjust lift tension based on the workstation’s weight load for smooth and effortless adjustment between sitting and standing positions
Space-Saving Design allows the workstation to move straight up and down within its own footprint
22.8in (580mm) Height Extension accommodates the needs of taller individuals with a sturdy and stable workstation even when fully extended
35lb (15.9kg) Weight Capacity supports up to 30lbs (13.6kg) on the main desk surface and up to 5lbs (2.3kg) on the keyboard & mouse deck
"Zero-Footprint Mounting Holes allow you to add a VESA Mounting Plate (K33959WW) to connect a compatible**Kensington docking station (sold separately)
Cable Management System routes monitor and accessory cords to keep workstation tidy and uncluttered
Give your creativity room to explore with Quartet Infinity. Our frameless glass dry-erase boards appear to float on the wall, making them a unique addition to any office or home.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Elevate your space with modern style using our frameless Quartet glass
- Easily erase writing from the non-absorbent Quartet glass surface
- Express ideas again and again on a clear board that will not stain or ghost
- Made to withstand heavy use, Quartet glass resists scratches and dents
- Install the board easily with included pass-through mounting hardware
- Comes with accessory tray and 1 marker
- For best results use Quartet Glass Board Accessories, sold separately
- Printed Surface Traditional Whiteboard
- Accessory Tray Yes
- Frame Finish Frameless
- Hardware Included Yes
- Color White
- TAA Compliant No
- Mounting Hardware Type Pass-through
- Surface Color White
- Pack Quantity 1
- Accessories Included Yes
- Size 24" x 18"
- Standard Board Size24" x 18"
- Usage Personal Office - Moderate to heavy use
- Use Frequency Heavy
- Date Indicator Undated
- Surface Type Glass
- Orientation Horizontal or Vertical
- Detailed Color White
- Dimensions 24" x 18"
|Gain desk space and viewing comfort.|
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Save desk space
Supports all flat panel monitors
Enjoy flexible height and tilt for viewing comfort and less glare
Eliminate slat wall compatibility issues by hanging your monitor on cubicle wall without drilling
Select from 8 height levels for ideal viewing
Ideal for monitors up to 20 lbs.
Hanger designed for up to 50 lbs. for added security
Tilt monitor up to 90°in any direction and rotate landscape to portrait
|Allows you to select your ideal, personal height setting using the color-coded fitting chart so you can set your back rest in a position that provides the most comfort and support for your spine and lumbar|
Height Adjustable Slide the base up or down to your comfort color to set your back rest at the ideal height, providing the maximum comfort and support for your spine and lumbar while sitting in a chair
Four Independent Springs Conform to your body type and articulate with any subtle movements in your posture so you always have great support to leave your back muscles more relaxed
Ventilated Supports Dissipates heat when you sit in the chair for long periods of time, keeping your back cool and dry for a more comfortable sitting experience
Removable, Washable Fabric Simply slide the covers off the supports and place them in a washing machine in case of accidental drink or food spill, or when you just want to freshen up the fabric
- SmartFit System lets you measure, adjust and fit the back rest to your ideal comfort color setting
- Height adjustable for customized lumbar support
- Independent springs conform to fit your body shape and articulate with your posture
- Ventilated supports keep the back cool and dry
- Fabric cover can be easily removed to machine wash when needed
- TAA Compliant
There are no reviews yet.