|Content||Honeywell CoreShieldTM A1/A Coated Cut Resistant Gloves Product Details: Color coding and EN/ANSI cut protection level marking
CoreShieldTM Engineered Yarn is skin friendly and comfortable material to shield the cut resistant material
CoreShieldTM gloves are compatible with resistive touchscreen technology
Water and oil proof coating
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Cuff Style||Knit Wrist|
|Material||CoreShield™ Engineered Yarn|
|Product Features||New Products|
|Style||Cut Resistant||DuPontTM Tychem® SL Coveralls with attached Hood and Socks Product Details: Tychem® SL delivers effective protection against a range of chemical environments Utilizes Saranex® 23-P film laminated to Tyvek® fabric to provide a rugged and durable fabric that resists abrasion Fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against more than 124 chemical challenges Typical applications include chemical mixing, hazardous remediation, emergency medical response, paint spraying, and nuclear environments Attached hood with elastic around face opening Storm flap covers zipper which can be sealed by the wearer with adhesive strip to prevent intrusion at zipper Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist Integrated socks composed of garment material Specifications Anchor Brand Catalog: NO Applications: Chemical Mixing; Emergency Medical Response; Hazar Big Catalog: NO Brand: DUPONT Catalog Safety Catalog Color: White Construction Catalog: NO Country of Origin: VN Depth [Nom]:1 in Hazmat: NO Height [Nom]: 1 in Jan/San Catalog: NO Length [Nom]: 16 in Material: Tychem® SL ORMD: NO Prop 65: NO Quantity: 12 per case Quarterly Flier: NO Resistance: Bound Size Group: 3X-Large Special Order: NO Style: Attached Hood and Boots; Elastic Wrists; Front Zip Welding Catalog: NO Width [Nom]: 1 in Wt.:1.11 lb||Characteristics|
- 4 Layers Medical Face Mask
- Securing Loops: Elastic
- Material: Non-woven Fabric & Meltblow Mask
- Type: Medical Mask
- Color: Blue/White
- GSM of Fabric:
1st: non-filter non-woven fabric – 30
2nd: Dust filter non-woven fabric – 20 gms
3rd: 95%~98% Meltblown Antibacterial filter – 25 gsm
4th: Non-Woven fabric – 30 gsm
- Bacterial filtration efficiency: 99%
- Flame Resistance: No
- Product Type: Medical Mask
- Individually: No
- Nose Clips: Yes (W:2.5mm, 0.5mm, 100mm) Size: 170×95
- Contour: The Contour is heat-stamped firmly
- Certification: ISO 9001; 13485 CE, FDA, CFS
|Active ingredients Water, glycerin, acrylates /C10 30 Alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, aminomethyl, propanol, hydrogen peroxide, fragrance (perfume)|
Country of Origin: USA
- Howard Leight VeriPRO® Earplug Fit Testing System works with any ear plug and measures the personal attenuation rating for each employee. Earplug fit testing with single software license has three-part process that checks the effectiveness of an employee's earplug fit in each ear over a range of frequencies. It fulfills regulatory requirements to ensure correct initial fitting of hearing protection and gives an ideal opportunity for one-on-one education.
- Measures real world attenuation by using unmodified earplugs
- Simple software installation and hardware set-up
- Fast, accurate, easy-to-understand results displayed within minutes
- Captures and stores historical information on employee PAR
- Fulfills regulatory requirements to ensure proper initial fitting of hearing protectors
- Works with any earplug
- Audiometrically Optimized Headphones
- Audio Processor
- CD with Software
- Quick Reference Guide
- Replacement Ear Cushions
- Earplug Samples
- Carrying Case
- Fire Protection
- Food Services
- Law Enforcement
- Municipal Services
- Oil And Gas
- Steel And Metals
|The Honeywell Dual-Layer Face Cover is an innovative fabric face covering design with enhanced functionality. Not all face coverings provide the same level of filtration. Filtration Efficiency is the ratio of the number of bacterial aerosols challenging a mask versus the amount able to penetrate the mask. Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) and Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE) ratios evaluate the ability of a face covering to keep aerosol droplets – caused by others’ talking, coughing, and sneezing – away from the wearer’s mouth and nose, as well as the ability to prevent aerosols from the wearer’s mouth from reaching the environment. Appropriately fitted, this covering together with its filter block ≥ 98% of 0.3-micron-sized particles (BFE) and 0.1-micron-sized particles (PFE).|
- 3 face covers and 36 replacement filters
- Length - just over 9.1 inches - not including adjustable straps
- Height - 6.25 inches from the longest point
- Seamless three-dimensional knit construction provides 4-way stretch-minimizing gaps and enhancing overall comfort.
- Appropriately fitted, this covering together with its filter block > 98% of 0.3-micron-sized particles (BFE) and 0.1-micron-sized particles (PFE).
- Adjustable ear loops and nose clip help improve the comfort and functionality of the mask for most adult face shapes and sizes.
- Hidden pocket designed for easy Honeywell filter removal and replacement.
- Contoured design stands off the face to enhance breathability.
- Face covering maintains function and shape after multiple washings.
- Due to the nature of this product, it cannot be returned. All online sales are final.
- Face Covers Authorized by FDA for Emergency Use: Not Intended for Medical Use; Not Tested Against COVID-19. Filters are disposable, single-use filters that you throw away after a day’s use. They are designed so you can start with a fresh filter every day. Dispose of filters properly after use. Remove filters prior to washing.
- Product in development. As with all of our products and services, Honeywell will adhere to its commitment to integrity and compliance within its global supply chain; meet relevant legal, scientific and industry standards; substantiate claims; and obtain necessary regulatory approvals as products progress through the development process.
- Material of covering: Nylon, Polyester and Spandex
- Material of straps: Polyester and Spandex