|Content||Whether you’re traveling, running errands, attending personal appointments or doing other activities where face coverings are needed, reach for 3M Daily Use Masks. By wearing a mask that’s adjustable to your face and comfortable, you are doing your part to show you care for those around you. These reusable masks are constructed of 2 layers of cotton fabric and cover the face evenly and completely. Soft, adjustable elastic loops maximize comfort. The 3M Daily Use Masks are washable and come in a resealable pouch that can be used to store your mask when not in use. These masks are not intended for medical use and do not eliminate the risk of contracting any disease or infection. If you have health conditions such as asthma, heart conditions or respiratory conditions, you must consult your health care provider before use.|
- Two Layers Of Lightweight Cotton Fabric For Breathability And Comfort
- Not A Respirator
- Adjustable, Soft Elastic Ear Loops Allow For Maximum Comfort
- Bendable Nose Piece Allows You To Adjust Mask To Rest Snugly Against Nose And Face
- Nose Clip And Ear Loops Allow You To Adjust Mask To Rest Snugly Against The Nose And Face To Reduce Fogging
- Washable And Reusable
- Ideal For Everyday Use, Both Indoors And Out
- Great For Travel, Public Transportation, Shopping And Office Settings
- Available In A 3 Pack, 5 Pack And 10 Pack
- Sold In Resealable Pouch That Can Be Used For Storing Masks When Not In Use
|The Honeywell Dual-Layer Face Cover is an innovative fabric face covering design with enhanced functionality. Not all face coverings provide the same level of filtration. Filtration Efficiency is the ratio of the number of bacterial aerosols challenging a mask versus the amount able to penetrate the mask. Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) and Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE) ratios evaluate the ability of a face covering to keep aerosol droplets – caused by others’ talking, coughing, and sneezing – away from the wearer’s mouth and nose, as well as the ability to prevent aerosols from the wearer’s mouth from reaching the environment. Appropriately fitted, this covering together with its filter block ≥ 98% of 0.3-micron-sized particles (BFE) and 0.1-micron-sized particles (PFE).|
- 3 face covers and 36 replacement filters
- Length - just over 9.1 inches - not including adjustable straps
- Height - 6.25 inches from the longest point
- Seamless three-dimensional knit construction provides 4-way stretch-minimizing gaps and enhancing overall comfort.
- Appropriately fitted, this covering together with its filter block > 98% of 0.3-micron-sized particles (BFE) and 0.1-micron-sized particles (PFE).
- Adjustable ear loops and nose clip help improve the comfort and functionality of the mask for most adult face shapes and sizes.
- Hidden pocket designed for easy Honeywell filter removal and replacement.
- Contoured design stands off the face to enhance breathability.
- Face covering maintains function and shape after multiple washings.
- Due to the nature of this product, it cannot be returned. All online sales are final.
- Face Covers Authorized by FDA for Emergency Use: Not Intended for Medical Use; Not Tested Against COVID-19. Filters are disposable, single-use filters that you throw away after a day’s use. They are designed so you can start with a fresh filter every day. Dispose of filters properly after use. Remove filters prior to washing.
- Product in development. As with all of our products and services, Honeywell will adhere to its commitment to integrity and compliance within its global supply chain; meet relevant legal, scientific and industry standards; substantiate claims; and obtain necessary regulatory approvals as products progress through the development process.
- Material of covering: Nylon, Polyester and Spandex
- Material of straps: Polyester and Spandex
- Broad-spectrum activity kills 99.999% of harmful bacteria, including antibiotic-resistant strains (in vitro)
- Proven efficacy - meets CDC, AORN and WHO Guidelines
- Helps prevent skin breakdown.
- Dries quickly without leaving hands sticky
- Compatible with CHG
- Recommended for repeat use.
- Reference:1APIC Guideline for Handwashing and Hand Antisepsis in Health Care Settings, 1995. Larson, E.L. 2CDC Guideline for Handwashing and Hospital Environmental Control, 1985. Julia S. Garner; Martin S. Favero, Hospital Infections Program Center for Infectious Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Avagard™ D Instant Hand Antiseptic provides fast, effective bacterial kill without being hard on skin.
Avagard™ D Instant Hand Antiseptic is uniquely formulated to be non-drying and non-irritating to skin, even with multiple daily use. Emollient-rich formulation helps prevent skin break down and has shown to improve hand hygiene compliance when included as part of a multi-dimensional program.
- To instantly kill bacteria that potentially can disease. Recommended for repeat use.
- Hand hygiene in healthcare settings
- Include as part of a multi-dimensional hand hygiene program to increase the frequency of hand cleansing/disinfecting
- Recommended for repeat use.
Tychem SL Coveralls Features
DuPontTM Tychem® SL Coveralls with attached Hood and Socks
Product Details: These Tychem SL Coveralls provide effective protection against a range of chemical environments. Utilizes Saranex® 23-P film laminated to Tyvek® fabric to provide a rugged and durable fabric that resists abrasion
Fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against more than 124 chemical challenges
Typical applications include chemical mixing, hazardous remediation, emergency medical response, paint spraying, and nuclear environments
Attached hood with elastic around face opening
Storm flap covers zipper which can be sealed by the wearer with adhesive strip to prevent intrusion at zipper
Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist
Integrated socks composed of garment material
- Anchor Brand Catalog NO
- Applications: Chemical Mixing; Emergency Medical Response; Hazar
- Big Catalog: NO
- Brand: DUPONT
- Catalog Safety Catalog
- Color: White
- Construction Catalog: NO
- Country of Origin: VN
- Depth [Nom]:1 in
- Hazmat: NO
- Height [Nom]: 1 in
- Jan/San Catalog: NO
- Length [Nom]: 16 in
- Material: Tychem® SL
- ORMD: NO
- Prop 65: NO
- Quantity: 12 per case
- Quarterly Flier: NO
- Resistance: Bound
- Size Group: 2X-Large
- Special Order: NO
- Style: Attached Hood and Boots; Elastic Wrists; Front Zip
- Welding Catalog: NO
- Width [Nom]: 1 in
- Wt.:1.11 lb
|Honeywell Emergency Eyewash Eyesaline® Wall Stations Product Details: Mounts to wall with provided screws
Overhang protects bottles from dust and debris
Twist off, tamper resistant tabs prevent leaking and are easily removed in an emergency
Holds factory-sealed, sterile, preserved, buffered saline solution bottles firmly in place for easy access in an emergency
Simple, highly visible, operating instructions are provided on each unit
Durable, easy to clean plastic Includes: Two 32 oz Bottles of Eye Wash Specifications Applications: Eyewashing; Flushing Big Catalog Page#: 2012:2647 Brand: HONEYWELL NORTH Capacity Vol. [Nom]: 32 oz Color: Green; Clear Country of Origin: US Hazmat: NO Height [Nom]: 15 in Length [Nom]: 25 in MPI Catalog: NO MPI Catalog Page#: 2019:470 Mounting: Wall Mount ORMD: NO Packing Type: Double Bottle Prop 65: NO Safety Catalog Page#: 2018:71 Special Order: NO Type: Eyewash Wall Station (Double Bottle) UNSPSC: 46181800 Width [Nom]: 9 in Wt. 5.23 lb||Active ingredients Water, glycerin, acrylates /C10 30 Alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, aminomethyl, propanol, hydrogen peroxide, fragrance (perfume)|
Country of Origin: USA