Easy to use manual hole punch is ideal for small jobs and built to last with durable metal construction.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Quality, manual 2 or 3-hole punching performance
- 10 sheet paper punch capacity; punches 9/32" holes
- Semi-adjustable punch heads with 7 stops offers flexible hole placement
- Replacement punch head item number A7074850
- Limited 90-day warranty
For more than 35 years, innovation, quality, and trust have made Kensington The Professionals’ Choice in desktop productivity solutions. Incorporating Kensington’s patented technology to ensure proper fit, the SmartFit® Sit/Stand Desk provides an efficient and safe way to convert your desk into a healthy sit-stand workstation using a convenient desk-on-desk design. Strong and stable at any height, while using a pneumatic lift to effortlessly raise and lower your workspace within a space-saving footprint, the Kensington SmartFit® Sit/Stand Desk delivers optimal productivity and ergonomic support.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Fully Assembled setup is ready to use out-of-the-box
Professional Two-Tier Structure provides a 35.4in (900mm) wide main desk surface with plenty of room for a dual monitor setup, documents & other desktop accessories, an integrated keyboard & mouse deck, and ergonomically-designed beveled edges to help reduce contact stress
SmartFit™ System simplifies ideal ergonomic height positioning using scientifically proven research to help prevent injury and increase comfort
Pneumatic Lift with Tension Adjustment System allows you to easily adjust lift tension based on the workstation’s weight load for smooth and effortless adjustment between sitting and standing positions
Space-Saving Design allows the workstation to move straight up and down within its own footprint
22.8in (580mm) Height Extension accommodates the needs of taller individuals with a sturdy and stable workstation even when fully extended
35lb (15.9kg) Weight Capacity supports up to 30lbs (13.6kg) on the main desk surface and up to 5lbs (2.3kg) on the keyboard & mouse deck
"Zero-Footprint Mounting Holes allow you to add a VESA Mounting Plate (K33959WW) to connect a compatible**Kensington docking station (sold separately)
Cable Management System routes monitor and accessory cords to keep workstation tidy and uncluttered
Give your creativity room to explore with Quartet Infinity. Our frameless glass dry-erase boards appear to float on the wall, making them a unique addition to any office or home.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Elevate your space with modern style using our frameless Quartet glass
- Easily erase writing from the non-absorbent Quartet glass surface
- Express ideas again and again on a clear board that will not stain or ghost
- Made to withstand heavy use, Quartet glass resists scratches and dents
- Use magnets to post documents on the steel-backed surface
- Install the board easily with included pass-through mounting hardware
- Comes with accessory tray, 1 marker, and 2 high-power glass board magnets
- For best results use Quartet Glass Board Accessories, sold separately
- Printed Surface Traditional Whiteboard
- Accessory Tray Yes
- Frame Finish Frameless
- Hardware Included Yes
- Color Black
- TAA Compliant No
- Mounting Hardware Type Pass-through
- Surface Color Black
- Pack Quantity 1
- Accessories Included Yes
- Size 48" x 36"
- Standard Board Size 48" x 36"
- Usage Personal Office - Moderate to heavy use
- Use Frequency Heavy
- Date Indicator Undated
- Surface Type Glass
- Orientation Horizontal or Vertical
- Detailed Color Black
- Dimensions 48" x 36"
As more health risks are revealed in relation to sitting too much during the workday, professionals are trusting the company with 20 years of ergonomic expertise and turning to the SmartFit® Sit/Stand Dual Monitor Workstation to improve their health and productivity. The workstation converts your traditional desk into a standing workspace with minimal changes to your current setup. A pneumatic lift and articulating arm help you quickly transition from sitting to standing, plus it swivels from side to side to help share the view of your monitor screens. FEATURES & BENEFITS SmartFit System allows you to measure, adjust and fit the workstation’s articulating arm to your ideal comfort color setting Pneumatic lift lets you quickly and easily transition from sitting to standing Articulating arm has four pivot points so you can easily move the workstation up and down and side to side Height adjustable so you can set the monitor and the keyboard platform independently for the ideal viewing and typing settings Cable management channel routs accessory cords to keep workstation uncluttered Reinforced mounting clamp attaches quickly to the desktop Secondary platform provides a space-saving area for additional accessories
Pneumatic Lift Smoothly transitions the workstation from the sitting to the standing position through a simple “quick release” handle
Full Arm Articulation Five pivot points allow the entire workstation to be raised up and down to a comfortable height when sitting or standing, and swivel to adjust to you and your workstation and monitors
Height Adjustable Both the 75mm/100mm VESA-compatible monitor mounts and keyboard tray can be set independently to your optimal viewing and typing positions
Cable Management Channel Neatly routs all accessory cords away from the desktop, keeping your workstation less cluttered
Professional shredder features optimized cutting device technology that tears through 12 to 14 sheets of paper, creating 516 cross-cut/confetti-cut particles per page, with a whisperlike noise level. It also shreds staples, paper clips and credit/store cards. High-quality materials provide security and durability. Powerful motor with thermal protection delivers continuous operation. Hardened, 100 percent solid steel cutters can handle occasional standard paper clips or staples. Powerful, specially adjusted drive is made for high performance and longer periods of use. Tried-and-tested, closed-tooth wheel drive prevents penetration of dirt and slows wear, increasing the service life. Enclosed housing protects against the spread of paper dust. Reverse button releases overfed paper. Energy Management Control System Zero Power means particularly low power consumption of 0.1 watt in standby mode. Shredder also features an automatic start/stop and on/off switch.
- High-quality materials provide security and durability.
- Tried-and-tested, closed-tooth wheel drive prevents penetration of dirt and slows wear, increasing the service life.
- Reverse button releases overfed paper.
- Enclosed housing protects against the spread of paper dust.
- Powerful motor with thermal protection delivers continuous operation.
- Professional shredder features optimized cutting device technology that tears through 22 to 24 sheets of paper, creating 38 strip-cut particles per page, with a whisper-like noise level.
- It also shreds staples, paper clips and credit/store cards.
- The powerful, specially adjusted drive is made for high performance and longer periods of use.
- Hardened, 100 percent solid steel cutters can handle occasional standard paper clips or staples.
- Energy Management Control System Zero Power means particularly low power consumption of 0.1 watt in standby mode.
|Gain desk space and viewing comfort.|
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Save desk space
Supports all flat panel monitors
Enjoy flexible height and tilt for viewing comfort and less glare
Eliminate slat wall compatibility issues by hanging your monitor on cubicle wall without drilling
Select from 8 height levels for ideal viewing
Ideal for monitors up to 20 lbs.
Hanger designed for up to 50 lbs. for added security
Tilt monitor up to 90°in any direction and rotate landscape to portrait