- Lightweight and comfortable to wear.
- Knit polyester cuffs for user comfort.
- Anti-static treated.
- Convenient zipper closure.
- Microporous material to help reduce heat build-up.
3M™ Protective Lab Coat 4440 is disposable safety work wear made from a lightweight laminate material. It helps protect the wearer against non-hazardous dust and non-hazardous light liquid splashes.
The 3M™ Protective Lab Coat 4440 Key Features are:
– Knit cuffs for enhanced fit and comfortable wear
– Zipper closing for convenience
– Low-linting properties
– Anti-static treatment on both sides
– Microporous material to help reduce heat build-up and promote comfortable wear
These key features make this lab coat a great disposable PPE option. The 3M protective lab coat 4440 helps protect against non-hazardous dust and non-hazardous light liquid splashes. Typical applications include general maintenance, electronics manufacturing, catering, clean rooms, beauty industries, hygiene, and laboratories.
- General Maintenance, Electronics Manufacturing, Catering, Clean Rooms, Beauty Industries, Hygiene, Laboratories.