Swingline® 747® Business Stapler – Antimicrobial, 25 Sheets, Black
Modernized, bacteria resistant version of the traditional work stapler features antimicrobial protection and smooth, rounded edges for a more natural fit in your hand.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Modern design stapler with performance driven stapling mechanism and inner rail always delivers jam-resistant, accurate stapling
- Antimicrobial product protection repels bacteria
- Metal construction with die-cast base provides maximum durability
- 25 sheet stapling capacity with S.F.® 4® Premium Staples
- Stapler opens for tacking ability
- Anvil rotates for pinning ability to create temporary staples
- Positive locking latch secures staple position
- Limited lifetime warranty & 100% Performance Guarantee
EXTENDED FEATURES & BENEFITS
Sturdy and long-lasting, with a nice weight to it, this classic stapler has a modern shape that still resonates as Swingline. Metal construction ensures maximum durability and antimicrobial coating repels bacteria.
A 747® was made to staple. It easily staples up to 25 sheets at time, desktop or handheld, when used with standard size Swingline® S.F.® 4® Premium Staples.
A 747® was also made to tack. Simply push the release on the bottom of the stapler and the top will open up a full 180 degrees so you can post papers to bulletin boards, telephone poles and more.
A 747® can pin too! The knob on the bottom of the stapler allows the stapling anvil to reverse position to create a temporary staple that will point out on the ends so you can easily remove it.
|Dimensions||7 × 3 × 3 in|