|Content||Perfect FitTM Rig DogTM Cold Protect Gloves Product Details: Provides improved impact protection and comfort with enhanced grip for handling oily surfaces with EN 511 winter lining for cold environments down to -20° F
Available with hook-and-loop closure or slip-on cuff specifications Brand: HONEYWELL Color: Yellow/Black/Red Country of Origin: CN Cuff Style: Hook-and-loop Hazmat: NO Lining: Thermal MPI Catalog: NO Material: CoreNest™ ORMD: NO Prop 65: NO Resistance: A6 Size Group: 10XL Special Order: YES|
- Howard Leight VeriPRO® Earplug Fit Testing System works with any ear plug and measures the personal attenuation rating for each employee. Earplug fit testing with single software license has three-part process that checks the effectiveness of an employee's earplug fit in each ear over a range of frequencies. It fulfills regulatory requirements to ensure correct initial fitting of hearing protection and gives an ideal opportunity for one-on-one education.
- Measures real world attenuation by using unmodified earplugs
- Simple software installation and hardware set-up
- Fast, accurate, easy-to-understand results displayed within minutes
- Captures and stores historical information on employee PAR
- Fulfills regulatory requirements to ensure proper initial fitting of hearing protectors
- Works with any earplug
- Audiometrically Optimized Headphones
- Audio Processor
- CD with Software
- Quick Reference Guide
- Replacement Ear Cushions
- Earplug Samples
- Carrying Case
- Fire Protection
- Food Services
- Law Enforcement
- Municipal Services
- Oil And Gas
- Steel And Metals
|Product Details: Pouch-style with fluid-resistant layer
Large breathing chamber
Two polyurethane headbands secure the mask to the face to help ensure a tight facial seal and prevent leakage around the mask's edges Testing and Approvals: NIOSH Approved Specifications Anchor Brand Catalog: NO Big Catalog: NO Brand: KIMBERLY-CLARK PROFESSIONAL Color: Orange Construction Catalog: NO Country of Origin: MX Hazmat: NO Jan/San Catalog: NO ORMD: NO Prop 65: NO Quantity: 35 per pack Quarterly Flier: NO Size Group: One Size Special Order: YES UNSPSC 46182000 Welding Catalog: NO Wt.: 0.87 lb||SunX Foil Packs When you are outdoors, protection from Mother Nature is important. Our expanded line of personal protection foil packs offer excellent protection against sun, poison ivy and insects. Individual pouches are ideal for any worksite, just grab and go. Features & Benefits: ● SunX Foil packs When you are outdoors, protection from Mother Nature is important. ● Our expanded line of personal protection foil packs offer excellent protection against sun, poison ivy and insects. ● Individual pouches are ideal for any worksite, just grab and go! Features and Benefits UVA/UVB protection Passed lineman's glove testing Oil-free, not greasy Water and very sweat resistant PABA (Para-aminobenzoic acid) free Cedar fragrance discourages insects Contains aloe vera gel and vitamin E SunX is a registered trademark of CoreTex Products.||The Honeywell Dual-Layer Face Cover is an innovative fabric face covering design with enhanced functionality. Not all face coverings provide the same level of filtration. Filtration Efficiency is the ratio of the number of bacterial aerosols challenging a mask versus the amount able to penetrate the mask. Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) and Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE) ratios evaluate the ability of a face covering to keep aerosol droplets – caused by others’ talking, coughing, and sneezing – away from the wearer’s mouth and nose, as well as the ability to prevent aerosols from the wearer’s mouth from reaching the environment. Appropriately fitted, this covering together with its filter block ≥ 98% of 0.3-micron-sized particles (BFE) and 0.1-micron-sized particles (PFE).|
- 4 face covers and 48 replacement filters
- Length - just over 9.1 inches - not including adjustable straps
- Height - 6.25 inches from the longest point
- Seamless three-dimensional knit construction provides 4-way stretch-minimizing gaps and enhancing overall comfort.
- Appropriately fitted, this covering together with its filter block > 98% of 0.3-micron-sized particles (BFE) and 0.1-micron-sized particles (PFE).
- Adjustable ear loops and nose clip help improve the comfort and functionality of the mask for most adult face shapes and sizes.
- Hidden pocket designed for easy Honeywell filter removal and replacement.
- Contoured design stands off the face to enhance breathability.
- Face covering maintains function and shape after multiple washings.
- Due to the nature of this product, it cannot be returned. All online sales are final.
- Face Covers Authorized by FDA for Emergency Use: Not Intended for Medical Use; Not Tested Against COVID-19. Filters are disposable, single-use filters that you throw away after a day’s use. They are designed so you can start with a fresh filter every day. Dispose of filters properly after use. Remove filters prior to washing.
- Product in development. As with all of our products and services, Honeywell will adhere to its commitment to integrity and compliance within its global supply chain; meet relevant legal, scientific and industry standards; substantiate claims; and obtain necessary regulatory approvals as products progress through the development process.
- Material of covering: Nylon, Polyester and Spandex
- Material of straps: Polyester and Spandex
|The Honeywell Disposable Face Shield is designed for healthcare and social care workers and is intended for use in situations where social distancing isn’t feasible and in areas with high risk of community disease spread. The disposable face shield complies with Government regulations for splash and droplets, and offers enhanced protection against the transmission of droplets in the air. Unlike DIY solutions, this face shield provides an anti-fog coating to avoid fogging and visibility issues. Features and benefits:|
- 15” wide and 9.1” height to provide large coverage over the face
- PET recyclable material with 0.188 mm thickness
- Anti-fog coating on interior surface to prevent fogging and provide better vision
- 1.2” foam thickness for optimal distance between face and face shield
- FDA registered
- Complies with:
- ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2015 Clause 8.1.2 droplet & splash hazard-face shields
- EN 166:2001 Clause 7.2.4 protection against droplets & splashes of liquids
- Elastic band (0.6” wide) for extra comfort and universal fit
- Industries and applications: medical personnel, cashiers, store employees, banks, Government offices (DMV, social security, passports, etc.), restaurant staff
There are no reviews yet.